Let’s look at the names of few Organizations which are active and work for water related causes –
- World Health Organization
- Ministry of Water Resources
How much we can depend on these organizations – Yes, they are definitely spreading awareness they can tell you techniques to preserve water. But they can’t get it done alone. They even can’t find an alternative to freshwater. So, it all comes down to each of us also to preserve whatever amount of water we got, distribute it well and stop polluting the water that we have. So, in case you are dependent on them to solve water crisis? Get this out of your mind and start saving now! Right Away!
Water deserves a lot more respect than what we give! It’s life.
Look at some of the recent stats published by https://thewaterproject.org/ last August –
- 783 million people do not have access to clean and safe water worldwide
- 1 in 9 people worldwide do not have access to safe and clean drinking water.
- Nearly 1 out of every 5 deaths under the age of 5 worldwide is due to a water-related disease.
It’s quite evident from these facts that, Adequate Water supply is still a luxury for few. Watch this Video “Water Walk” –
Feel the Water, Feel the Purity