PNB H2O Plus Water Softener
PNB H2O Plus Super Softeners are high efficiency softeners, powered by ion exchange resin. The structure of resin shortens the diffusion path, resulting in faster ion exchange. This is particularly important during regeneration as it provides more efficient utilization of the regenerant, higher throughput and more complete regeneration with less leakage. It’s a real solution for treating high hardness water with high TDS & for clients looking for high performance quality product, Salt savings, Water savings, Iron removal as well.
Benefits of PNB H2O Plus Water Softener
– Soft on your skin and hair.
– Makes bath a luxurious experience.
– Leaves no scum after shaving.
– Gentle on your expensive garments.
– Increases life of your bathroom fittings/utensils/appliances.
– Saves you money over maintenance of expensive appliances.
– Improves the efficiency of hot water & heating systems.
– Saves your money in terms of electricity bill, when you use soft water instead.
– Saves your money on washing powder, soaps, shampoos & other bathroom essentials.
– Save your time.
– Washes your car better and keeps it breathing.
Technical Specification (Softener)
PNB H2O Plus Water Filter
It is not easy to remove suspended solids and oils eectively from the daily supply of water. The water supplied to households comes with small amount of solids that cause some adverse effects.
PNB H2O Plus Filter ensures that the water gets consistently purified. It can be used as standalone whole house filter & must be used with the Water Softener as a pretreatment as it prevents mud, sand & other suspended impurities from clogging the resin & enable the resin to soften the water and by itself.
PNB H2O Plus CARBON FILTER
Water may contain disagreeable odour and taste, objectionable chlorine level & many chemical gases which make it unfit for daily usage.
Activated carbon filtration is very common in a number of home water treatment systems. The PNB H2O Plus Carbon filter reduces or eliminates bad tastes and odours, chlorine and many organic contaminants in municipal (pre-treated or chlorinated) water supplies to produce significantly improved water. It is also very commonly used as a pre-treatment as part of a reverse osmosis system to reduce many organic contaminants, chlorine and other items that could foul the reverse osmosis membrane.